Re: link to us: Is there a recommendation to provide a graphic for external linking? if so where?

Chaals,

for goodness sake 'please' formulate a proposal for WCAG.
isn't that what my suggestions re: AAA conformance are?
I posted the same issue to GL, a few hours later than IG, once I had a
better feel for the responses,
but haven't yet seen a response.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd