Cocoon

Geoff,

   I am getting ready to play around with Cocoon with an eye towards
Accessiblity.  I believe it would be a great tool if we can get it
working in a best practices type of way.  Have you played with it?   I
was involved a couple years ago when developing web content for both
the PCs and WAP phones.  I think it would be great to tailor the page
output based upon the user's preferences.

-Steve