Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

Maybe I am missing something here... But the page's content primarily consists
of an image -- not text. As far as I know, the screen reader isn't supposed to
read text embedded in a jpeg. That's why we have title, alt and longdesc to
compensate for those who feel that they need to retain a certain font or
something else and present their text as images. The text should be text... not
an image.

The Untitled Document means that you haven't taken the time to put a title on
your page. Simply replace the default Dreamweaver setting in the head of the
document.

Once the screen reader gets past that, it seems that there is nothing else for
it to go to and read, save some images w/out descriptions and some inaccessible
js links.

Hence the output:
images/index2_top1
images/index_ovl1
void(null)
void(null)
void(null)

I agree with the previous poster about starting from scratch. And make some
individual, accessible pages that don't rely on js flyouts and image rollovers
that contain the core copy for the site.