From: "Mark Thomas" <mark@carbonchip.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

David

I don't have a screen reader to hand, but I'm guessing that it might be
something to do with the JavaScript. IE6 is generating errors, but still
rendering the page.

There does seem to be an awful lot of <script> included in the document - is
it all necessary? First impressions indicate that the page could be
streamlined significantly.

It might be an idea to post the output you are getting from your screen
reader. The chaps over at www.accessifyforum.com are excellent with screen
reader issues.

Mark Thomas
mark@carbonchip.com