Re: Bobby user checks

Hi Julian,

Yes, there is an automated tool that supports validation, not only for a page,
but for a whole portal. You can find more information in (it will available in
the market soon):

<http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/imergo?lang=en>

We also support real X(HT)ML validation, which overcomes some of the limitations
of the W3C validator when dealing with XHTML, which has some bugs and
limitations, as it is based on OpenSP.

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT