Re: Emails for pwld

I have certainly seen this demonstrated - I believe that
inclusion-Europe (where mencap is involved) had at least one member in
Belgium working on this kind of software for a European project in 2001.

I have efffectively the same thing on my telephone (it sends phone
calls instead of email, but I can configure it for email as well).

As others have pointed out, the underlying technology is trivially
simple, and you can make a simple web-based system to do this, although
you would want to be clear about what software people use it with.

Cheers

Chaals