Re: legal case Ryan air

Naturally you are forgiven :-)

Actually I think there are some potentially interesting legal
ramifications - if passing the cost of accessibility to the customer is
found to be legal then it suggests a particular way to pay for what
appeared to be already legally necessary accessibility improvements, at
least in Australia and the UK.

But without providing some relevance to the topic of this list, which
is  web accessibility, I would prefer not to have more mail than I
already get. Fora for general discussion of accessibility law are
available...

cheers

Chaals