Re: Guild of Accessible Web Designers starts membership drive

Ben,

The use of the phrase 'approved' - is a little misleading - as we are not
thinking of any particular course, and are not aware of any approved
courses. It is there as an 'aspiration'; the Guild may want to develop a
course of its own in the future, or may be a good organization to 'accredit'
existing courses. All of this is up for debate.

Whether the Guild is in a position to accredit other courses, will of depend
on whether it is seen as being a credible organization itself - and that
will depend on the how it develops, and who the members are - among other
things

All the best,
Jim