Re: RE : link in new window debate

Thank you Yoan.

Here's some evidence.  Are popup windows really innaccessible if they
are opened with a warning? I think not. Even WCAG 1.0 realizes this.

I don''t know if I agree with the _blank opening of new windows though.
This can result in mutliple windows being opened, and they can create
confusion, which is what I think others are really trying to argue in
their "dislike" of popups. Opening all new windows in the same popup
reduces the chance a blind user will become lost in a desktop full of
windows.

greg