Re: link in new window debate

Hello Tomas
Mine was a hypothetical comment. If we could detect what assistive
technology a person was using, then ...

There is a bigger picture here; the transformable content approach to
Web accessibility. The ACCLIP (accessibility learner information
profile), as outlined in the IMS Project Web site, addresses the issue
of preferences for learners.

All this fuss over new windows is a non-issue when you approach
accessibility as a transformation of content.

greg