Re: link in new window debate

Stigmatize? Knowone has to know there's a AT detector running. Besides,
it really has nothing to do with disability. It has to do with
adaptability and transformation of content.

We go to great lengths to make our software usable by anyone. Making
preferences available to users is a big part of that. If I know you are
using a screen reader for example, I can strip away all the redudant
navigation links, remove the images, or present columns of text in a
single column. I'll transform the content so it works better for you.
Feeling stigmatized by that, should be taken up with a psychologist.

Adaptability, or transformability are the key terms here.

greg