RE: Using Frames - what problems do screen readers have?

[snip]

> But the fact remains, more pages are uploaded to the web by
> people who do
> not know HTML than the other way round.

Paul,

as much as I enjoyed your long story, I really fail to see the point
you're trying to make. Should we abandon accessible features of
HTML because WYSIWYG tools do not fully support them yet ? In that case,
we could have given up the whole idea of web content accessibility
a few years ago, when none of the leading tools was doing *anything* with
regards to outputting clean, accessible markup.

Not having a dig or anything, just trying to understand what you're
actually getting at ?

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford