RE: Nielsen's Latest Alertbox & a personal protest

If you have your system font set (in display>appearance) on Windows,
tool-tips appear larger.
That's about it, unfortunately. You could do bad things with javascript, I
guess, but it would conflict with actual tool-tips (they would appear over
the top of the js ones).

Regards

L.