Re: WAI Web site remarks and suggestions

I agree entirely. But you need to say it where the relevant people are
listenging, and for better or for worse wai-site-comments@w3.org is the
designated place...

and the experts and regular users of the site on this mailing list can
send comments there.

Nobody active on the IG list can do anything about the site, so there
is not much point just making comments here. (Asking questions, running
a particular discussion on some point or other is a different matter,
of course. But it is hard to think of something that only applies to
the WAI site...).

cheers

Chaals