Re: italic fonts

I certainly agree with Charles with regards to the use of the correct tags
to mark up content in order to achieve the desired visual effect. However
I would note that on smaller devices the screens and font rendering
technology (such as cleartype on windows powered handheld devices) are
really helping to make the finer points of typography render better.

Tom