RE: user stats

Tom,

Your scenario is real...and can create interesting problems such as
when Flash is used to create the navigation if it is detected as
installed/active.

I actually had a case where the author of the page simply assumed no
blind person would have a browser with Flash installed/active thus
didn't bother to remove the script from a "text only" page. Naturally
the Flash code executed generating inaccessible navigation rather
than the accessible navigation that was supplied as an alternative
being produced. Screen reader users couldn't get beyond that page.

Larry