Re: Metadata and Checkpoint 13.2

For Dublin Core there is scope in describing collections and the
relations between the parts, but I don't think that is related to the
Accessibility work there (because of the different way that they
organise their work...).

Information about who is the publisher of something is useful (am I
looking at the "official alternative that doesn't rely on sound" or
just one that someone made to be helpful?), but that again is something
that Dublin Core does in another area already.

cheers

Chaals