Re: Metadata and Checkpoint 13.2

Well, I like it as far as it goes. It seems the scope is a little
different - it covers what should be added to common DC practice, and I
like what it says.

I think there are some additional things that are useful in
Accessibility - some of the things that are already common in the
Dublin Core community and possibly some that are more strongly tied to
the fact that things are on the Web (As I understand it, Dublin Core is
meant to be usable for things that are not on the Web, so those things
won't fit into DC easily as far as I can tell).

cheers

Chaals