Re: GIFs

Am I correct in thinking that it's not only the rate of change that
matters, but the visual presence of the image in the page? I mean it's
size, the proportion of the canvas that changes, maybe also the color
contrast.

It would be useful to be able to spider a site and know whether there are
any animated GIFs or not.

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.com