Re: <Form><input type="file" value !="browse" />?

Jukka,

It is the nature of our user group, people with severe learning
difficulties that they need individual or personal solutions.

Browse is not an easy word to read in English, find and look are
arguably easier.
further, browse has a laid back, relaxed meaning(similar to meander)
whereas find look and search are probably perceived as more proactive.

of greater concern is the reality that many of our users cannot read,
and would benefit from an associated image.
it might seem that this is perverse, but XP and some other OS allow one
to see thumbnails.

Jonathan