Re: <Form><input type="file" value !="browse" />?

David,

I did think about this, and in my view

it may not be a CSS problem as it is the word 'BROWSE' which one needs
to be able to change, the styling can be changed.

The word might easily change from page to page, depending on the local
meaning to the user, eg browse, find , look, search
similarly one might wish to associate an image such as
'document','speaker' or 'graphic' with the browse button, which may not
be possible at present.
and one may further wish to suggest likely locations, such as 'My
Pictures' or 'google images'
so it still seems possible that this is a WCAG issue, in so far as
'browsing' is being enabled via a web page.

Jonathan

your sentence seems to have been caught short, in the copy i have: