no alt 'tag' discussion pls (was: Re: screen readers ... bobby question)

no, please, let's not have another discussion about
the alt 'tag'.  we've done that on this very list a
hundred and one times. the question was about bobby
not about alt tags.  i was only giving some examples
of where either the guidelines are ambigious, user
agent implementation poor or web designer discretion
necessary.

thanks
iris

=====