Re: 2 things at once

In this case I am not sure that there are obvious reasons not to use
frames. I don't see any obvious reasons, anyway. They would allow you
to have all the information in a single Window, moving through each
story independently.

The DHTML version is likely to be pretty simple too - two sets of stuff
that you flip through (this lets you make sure you get to the right
point at the end - rather than thinking you can make the pie and finish
it without actually having the mince in there...)

Making it as broadly accessible as possible is a bit tricky - easier
for frames, but the end point is harder there

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org