SV: SV: Use first letter as ACCESSKEY

Bill Mason wrote:
> This is a really annoying number of years that keeps getting pulled out of
> thin air repeatedly.  There is nothing to substantiate it, or to make me
> believe it accurate.

David Woolley wrote:
CSS2 is over 5 years old; there is no browser that supports it fully
and many with very broken support still in use.

Bill Mason wrote:
5-10 years keeps getting thrown around as a timeframe to invent and
implement an alternative to accesskey.  You're citing how long since
implementation of CSS2 it's taken for browser support to ramp up.

I would like to add:
ACCESSKEY as far as I remember is from the HTML 4.0 spec from late 1997 more
than 5 years ago. A great user agent like Opera does not support it yet.

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov