Re: tooltip onfocus

If we can agree with Chaals that

On Friday, January 24, 2003, at 05:55 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> It is in a W3C Recommendation (i.e. it's a W3C standard) that if they
> have a tooltip on mouseover they need to have a tooltip when you key
> there.

Then the recommendation has not been clear, as we do not know of a
browser that demonstrates this behaviour, other than those without
tooltips.

My point is not so much this specifically, but the process, as there is
no forum to discuss general developmental realities of browsers, rather
than browser specific bugs, and agree where recommendations may not be
being understood, rather than failing to be implemented.

It is hard to imagine what cost there is in implementing this specific
example .

As far as sound goes,

thanks

jonathan