Re: tooltip onfocus

It is in a W3C Recommendation (i.e. it's a W3C standard) that if they
have a tooltip on mouseover they need to have a tooltip when you key
there.

Sound on event, in contrast, cannot be done with a W3C standard in HTML
(but can in SMIL - HTML is a simple language for documents, and isn't
expected to cover everything. The point of developing XML languages
like SMIL, SVG, XHTML+SVG+MathML, etc, is to allow more powerful
functionality like this...)

cheers

Chaals

--