Re: navigation banner in css.

Matt,

there are lots of appraoches to this. One of the simplest is used at
W3C on the home page - there are others that use a div holding links in
a line across the bottom, then use display:block for each link and css
positioning for the div to put them somewhere else. I don't have an
example at hand but somebody on this list probably does.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org