Re: tooltip onfocus

You did ask already. It isn't necessarily, because there is no single
magic reason something should be a tooltip and not a voicenote, appear
in the status bar, or something else the user prefers. And it is too
complex for HTML, unless you count the idea of using tiny pop-up
windows, or one-browser-specific hacks, or other not really nice coding
habits.

(there are some approaches to pop-up menus in CSS that could be used to
do almost the same thing...)

It is certainly possible, and not even hard, to do it in SVG.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org