Re: Why Skip Navigation Links are a Hack

On 13 Jun, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
  [Please, people. May we stick with the standards - and keep to 77-78
   characters per line ?]

> Oh, PS:  Skip Navigation links are entirely presentational markup for
> one
> specific media type, and are in no way structural markup.  Thus, they're
> bad.  (Unless done as <link>.)

  A bold statement. You claim that

  is presentational markup ? Could you please refer to the relevant
  sections of the HTML specification stating that internal links are
  presentational and only applies for one specific media type ?

   [+46] 0708 557 905