Re: Accessible Dynamic Menus

On Wed, 28 May 2003 21:05:02 +0100 (BST), David Woolley wrote:
> As it is based on MSAA,
> but probably as much as anything because real world web pages are
> all designed only for visual media, it uses the document as rendered
> for visual media as part of its input.

Yes, I now realise that testing with Lynx is just not enough.

I asked some people that do use screen readers to see if they had any
problems with the 'Gazingus' menu system and most of them did, so I
don't think I will bother pursuing it.

I'm also looking into getting copies of the main screen reader software
to do additional testing.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom