Fw: ACB Radio adds Google Search Technology to our Web Site

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@mosen.org>
To: <announce@acbradio.org>; <friends@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:54 PM
Subject: ACB Radio adds Google Search Technology to our Web Site

With a vast amount of archival material available, we're endeavouring to
make it easier to find what you want on ACB Radio. So now, you can
choose the Search link from any of our pages, and search our site with
the world's leading search engine, Google. You can also search the web
from the page as well. Be sure to select the radio button for the option
you want, either searching the web, or searching ACB Radio. We hope you
enjoy it and that this makes it easier to find what you want.
Jonathan Mosen
Director
ACB Radio, the voice of the Blind Community http://www.acbradio.org MSN
Messenger or mailto:jonathan@mosen.org Work Phone: +64-6-348-8127