RE: Rockville, MD- Seeking low vision users for testing federal website

Hear, hear!

Another issue is dealing with content creators who are accustomed to writing
material and seek to "publish" there tomes on the internet.  We also have
"designers" who approach web development strictly from an esthetic
perspective, with little thought to underlying functionality.

Everybody, repeat after me: "We don't *publish* web sites, we POST them.  We
don't *design* web sites, we DEVELOP them."  (I'm thinking of getting a
t-shirt printed.)

JF