Re: sound on event: a possible way?

  Jim,

would you be willing to refine it down to a few lines of code? then it
can be emulated more easily?
Certainly it is helpful to have a library of examples,

Chaals,

SVG has many excellent aspects, and as you know we have an outstanding
meeting to discuss aspect of SVG including

no alpha channel that maps to a scaling(eg jpg image can be made
smaller but the mapping describing alpha is not, whereas with gif this
is done)
  the very technical and detailed programming
inadequate authoring tools
failure to scale with window (re)size.  ( unless someone has an example)

thanks

Jonathan