RE: Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

I personally think that this has been a fantastic discussion and not at all
off topic.

I have learnt something about accessibility that I was unaware of before. It
has definitely highlighted that it is down to not only developers, but also
ISP's to be aware of what affects accessiblity.

Also interesting to see the debate it sparked about it being off topic. I
can't honestly understand why anyone who is interested in accessibility could
able to state that a discusssion about why a particular page is inaccessible
ato certain browsers as being off topic. I think what made it more poignant
was the fact it was an article about accessibility that was guilty. So close
to home.

Yes the article is beneficial to the list, but it is hard to judge whether
the article content or the discussion about its inaccessability was more
beneficial. I personally think the latter.

Tim