RE: CSS optimised for different browsers

There are many other ways of hiding css from NS4x other than using  @import.
I'm working on a 'little' project to see if it's possible to set up a bunch
of css that will effectively sniff out as many browsers as possible. As soon
as I have something worth showing I will put it up live and invite people to
view the page and post back to me what they see as a refining process using
those browsers/platforms that I don't have installed( Mac and WebTV being
some of them). My aim is to develop a template for a css structure that will
be usable by developers to modify according to their needs. Of course, I
might find that it isn't actually possible but I won't find out unless I try
;-)

regards

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.