web:Fw: Main Menu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@mosen.org>
To: <announce@acbradio.org>; <friends@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:28 PM
Subject: Main Menu

This week on Main Menu, we'll update you with the latest news in our
News Briefs section.

Have you ever had someone design a web site for you only to accidentally
break the look and feel when trying to make a simple change? Have you
ever designed a web site for a friend only to find they have to keep
coming back to you to make tiny changes? If you fit into either of these
categories, you may find the new Macromedia Contribute solves your
problems. We speak with Bob Reagan of Macromedia about this new tool,
and demonstrate how it works.

And Jeff Bishop shows you how to gain real control over Windows XP with
Tweak-UI.

Main Menu airs at 1 Universal time each Wednesday, that's Tuesday
evening in the USA at 8 Eastern and 5 Pacific, on ACB Radio mainstream.
It repeats continuously for 24 hours before making its way into the on
demand archives.

Visit ACB Radio at http://www.acbradio.org and choose the Mainstream
link.

Jonathan Mosen
Director
ACB Radio, the voice of the Blind Community http://www.acbradio.org MSN
Messenger or mailto:jonathan@mosen.org Work Phone: +64-6-348-8127
Mobile: +64-27-22Mosen, +64-27-2266-736

This list is a service of ACB Radio, on the web at
http://www.acbradio.org