From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jonathon Chetwynd
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 12:12 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: SMIL: a list of accessible (best practice) examples of (w3c and
other) technologies?

I've still seen all too little implementation of SMIL technology.

Does anyone know of a site with links to a broad range of examples? Does
this one:  http://www.choicefm/choicefm.smi meet the intention of
the smil group?

Come to that do we yet have a list of accessible (best practice)
examples of other (w3c) technologies?

I'd offer peepo for ecmascript, but I'm sure we can suggest more
suitable references.

thanks

Jonathan