From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Michael Brown
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 3:57 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Judgement in the SouthWest case.

tina wrote:

teo>  It would seem that the Judge has passed ... a judgement in the
teo>  SouthWest airlines cases. The story can be found at:

teo>     http://news.com.com/2100-1023-962761.html

Interestingly, another judge has ruled that the "Atlanta mass transit
agency violated the ADA by constructing a website that was
inaccessible for people with visual disabilities"

http://www.sedbtac.org/ed/whats_new/articles.cfm?id=2520

Regards

Mike Brown
TiS New Zealand Ltd :: web development - software development - usability

web: http://www.tis-nz.com
ph/fax: +64 4 934-9205 | mob: + 64 25 885-992