RE: Pop-Ups

At 04:02 AM 10/16/2002, Mike Palmer wrote:
>Well that's one way to describe pop-ups : "Innovative advertising
>vehicles" !!!
>
>You have to laugh.... (or cry)
>

>Mike Palmer
><mailto:mike.palmer@absoluteinternet.com>mike.palmer@absoluteinternet.com

Cringe as we may, this is the sort of lingo & mindset that we need to
address/adopt to raise accessibility awareness. I mean enhance
brand-recognition and designer buy-in for accessibility issues.

Probably what would get the Washington Post's attention is if you say: "I
get so annoyed with popups that I refuse to buy any product they advertize
(& make a list of what not to buy, & tell my friends not to buy them)."

Patrick