From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:22 AM
To: Phill Jenkins
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: LABEL Tag Question

It is true that the title is something that might be a tooltip. The
point is that title is extra information users might not get (or might
not ask for). The label will be presented to everyone. So repeating
information from the label in the title seems an odd thing to do - that
should be additional, supplementary information.

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile  http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  tel: +61 409
134 136 SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI