RE: Ruby and assistive technology

I did some quick testing re ruby support:
IE >=5 supports 'simple ruby' (see the spec http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby/ )
NN and Opera don't support ruby as far as I can tell (I have v7 of NN,
and v6.04 of Opera) but will produce the ruby text in parens as per the
fallback described in the spec
Amaya is supposed to support simple and 'complex' ruby, but I havent'
tested it properly

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

The W3C Internationalization Activity has restructured, and has issued a
call for participation.
See http://www.w3.org/International/about.html

tel: +44 1753 480 292