Re: And today's ironic bit of HTML is...

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 08:21:10PM +0100, Tom Gilder wrote:

> '');">accessibility</a>
>
> ...and this on a professional development company's site.
>
> Well, it made me chuckle.

  To quote myself to Tom on EFnet's #html:

   "Tina's Addendum to Flavell's Law: any site that claims to deal with
    accessibility issues will, with few exceptions, prove to be inaccessible"

  On occation one do feel down.

  I have been doing a few accessibility audits lately, and I admit to seeing
  a whole lot of things which the authors clearly *believe* are accessible,
  yet are not.

  How does the rest of you feel about the current status: are we moving
  towards a more accessible web, or are people - not to put too fine a point
  on it - not giving crap ?

   [+46] 0708 557 905