RE: Accessible _content_ management (was RE: accessible web con tact management solution request:)

At 08:59 27/06/2002 +0100, Scarlett Julian (ED) wrote:

>The best I've seen is one that prompted a user to
>enter alt text for an image but there was no opportunity for longdesc.

At the moment we don't have a longdesc option, but that could be added
pretty easily. I'll speak to one of the database programmers about it.

>  Is it ASp or PHP?

Neither: perl and Template Toolkit.

>Do you have a URI for a demo?

Not yet (we are still not quite finished) but if anybody is interested I'm
sure I could set one up.

Andrew

--
Andrew McFarland