RE: RE: German accessibility legislation

I also was forwarding resources to the W3C WAI for the Policy page, but gave
up since the updates were not made.  Another idea - some people might
appreciate the global survey of accessibility laws and policies that are
published in our new book "Constructing Accessible Web Sites" at
www.icdri.org/constructing_accessible_web_site.htm.

Cynthia Waddell
Cynthia D. Waddell, JD
Principal Consultant
Law, Policy, Technology
CIBER Accessibility Center of Excellence
(800)547-5602 or Fax (800)228-8204

San Jose Office:
PO BOX 5456
San Jose, California USA 95150-5456