RE: Fw: JAWS and Web forms

If this survey uses the fieldset, JAWS 4.02 ties the reading of that to what they call the groupbox in their verbosity settings.  You can either turn the speaking of this on or off but as far as I know at present there's not a read once per group setting as you arrow between different radio buttons.

Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Marie D'Amour [mailto:jmdamour@videotron.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 7:08 AM
To: David Poehlman; Byatris Kattackal
Cc: wai-ig list
Subject: Re: Fw: JAWS and Web forms

Hello,

If you use JAWS 4.02, it is probably the way that JAWS reads legend of
fieldset.

It's a good way I think. Before, JAWS did'nt read legend and the question
was not read to the user in form mode. He has always to alternate between
form mode on and off.

Regards,

Jean-Marie D'Amour

A 09:46 2002-06-25, David Poehlman a écrit :

> [...]

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.
Formateur
CAMO pour personnes handicapées
www.camo.qc.ca