From: Demonpenta2@aol.com [mailto:Demonpenta2@aol.com]
Sent: 24 June 2002 14:35
To: Simon White; hellbusch@web.de; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: German accessibility legislation

In a message dated 6/24/02 8:29:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, simon.white@jkd.co.uk writes:

I am also interested in the relevant legislation in France, Scandanavian Countries and, if anyone knows, the Far East (Taiwan, etc); so if anyone else can help on this (English versions only please.)

       Sounds odd, but has anybody put up webpages doing any sort of a summary of the various laws internationally re accessibility/disability rights?

       John
VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc