RE: pdf as text??

Jonathan

you're confusing accessibility with availability. Just because your systems
admin people don't install a piece of software doesn't automatically mean
that the content delivered by that software is inaccessible.

If I worked somewhere where the powers that be refused to install a browser
on my computer would that make html inaccessible? I don't think so.

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.