From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Access Systems
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 9:12 AM
To: RUST Randal
Cc: 'Tina Marie Holmboe'; 'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'
Subject: RE: pdf as text??

a friend is trying to convince me that a pdf text file is the same as
putting the site up in html text,   no matter how hard I try he can't
(won't) get it that pdf in and of itself is graphics even if the graphic
is of text
   am I missing something here or is this guy totally off the mark??  he's
claiming it will be compliant that way (but won't give me the URL so I can
test it before it is done, says he)

thanks
Bob

    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net
*#
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks