RE: Trip report - WebXTutti, Italy

From: Jérôme Ernu <jernu@VisualFriendly.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:37:59 +0200
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, "'WAI IG'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello Charles,

I was particularly interested in your comment about "no accessibility
without usability"... It is exactly our philosophy ! We try to prove to
the whole earth (lol) that accessibility and particularly technical
accessibility is clearly not enough to make a good experience for the
impaired users.
If one conceive a web site keeping in mind (and use experts for)
accessibility and usability, the web experience will improve for
everyone !
What do you think about it ?

Where can i find informations about the author of this part of the
conference ? (in english or in french).

Thank you

Jérôme ERNU.