RE: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Scott,
Simply put it could be either, in a traditional/structured QA Approach a
Developer is not considered to be the best tester of something they
coded. It is best in structured QA practices that a developer will do
unit or "White Box" testing why there will be another group that
performs "Black Box" testing, so the person performing the interview is
not necissarily the developer. The Interviewer and/or tester is
generally a different group or at least a different person. This is not
to say that a developer should not test, they do. I think you will find
this to be the common practice in most Mid to Large Web Sites. There are
many good sites on the web that can better explain the different methods
of Quality assurance and the individual goals of each type then i could
in the size of this post.

Cheers,
rob